Wednesday, February 24, 2010

dell


- Road runner: ive always wanted to do a sketch on a cartoon character and finally got round to it!
-LOF straight letter: i thought i would keep it simple for my 1st sketch, i like the letters L.O.F, the flow quite well and i think these colours work well too. Probably wont do this background if i end up doing this piece though.
LOF linked: i liked the though of having a piece where all the letters are linked. this will probably be my free for all piece, but might change colour scheme.
- DOG: always loved this cartoon, got a comic book at home so copied it.
STAN and RULE: i thought i would kind of set my own theme? i decided on music.. so i got stan from the song by eminem, and the RULE piece was inspired from one of my fave NZ bands SHIHAD. this was just a quick sketch in form time.. thats me done. dell.














No comments:

Post a Comment