Saturday, February 20, 2010

Episode I: Turtle & friends (Part III)

We meet again world :)

This one was done before I went to Samoan Group practice for school, quick & easy. The lettering says 'BILLY' which is a nickname. Each letter's got something going on, like their own individual parties that are good alone but GREAT together. The B's got stars in it, B-star, got the idea from a quote I heard at a Retreat that I attended. It goes 'Aim for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll end up somewhere in the stars'. Pretty random but I'm aiming for the moon. The I has a ribbon wrapped around the stem & a wizard's hat on top of the point. Some people call me 'Gandalf' coz I'm a magical dude. The L's just spazzing. The second L is a candycane, some people call me 'Gandycane' coz I'm sweet & I look yummy. The Y has an afro with an afro comb impaled in the top, it also has a shoe hanging off of it, giving it that powerline look. The signing says '2010B' which backwards says B0102 (BOLOS) & 'ctn yo gras' which is a crew (CYG).

Random fact: Turtle's hate colouring in their drawings & prefer to put pen to paper, none of this pencil first nonsense.

Quick question: How much fun?
Answer: Lots Of Fun!

- T to the URTLE

3 comments:

  1. the 'B' reminds me of that olllld as hell BW you jammed down at the old 'smokers spot' hahaha.. remember that? that candy cane is seriously wicked. im not a pencil fan either, wanna pen fight g?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's still there? Everyone worshipped me after they saw that hahah! I googled candycane & liked the look of that one so I freehanded it, never doubt my skills... Ever. Pen fight sounds a bit homosexual, King Turtle's already got a queen thank you

    - Turtle

    ReplyDelete