Wednesday, February 24, 2010

!!!NUFNIKCUFOSTOL <--


first of all.. bigs ups to my main man MICHAEL, this computer dude that came and fixed my scanner/printer/photocopier AND made my internet as fast as josh cocker valu all for $30.. seriously if anyone needs help with computers get this dude in hes the man.. ill give you his number. i aint been doing much, just playing with this whole NUFO STOL thing.. i thnk its what im definitely going to paint on sunday. just trying to decide how im gonna do it, what style etc etc, so heres a few diff little sketches.. trying diff stuff. as for the RIP SHAUN, its my mates anniversary the next week we paint and maybe ill paint that then, but i know it all depends on what the theme is and all that so we shall see. the monkey hahaha i dont know i was watching animal planet and was bored, steve austin is the man.. as for influences, not really any but on a few of those NUFO STOL sketches i was hardout feeling a NUKLIUS vibe kinda thing, idunno... so yeah just playing with ideas atm, will draw up some kinda 'final' choices before sunday. think i will be using spraypaint,
oh and turtl g someone marked out your crew in my first sketch, wasnt me bo honest i just found it like that.
shape. mind my language.













3 comments:

  1. hahaha shit that monkey sucks.. i was bored dont tease me. looked way better in my head

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're no longer considered as one of Turtle's friends..

    - Daddy Turtle

    ReplyDelete